Hi,

its been 60 days that full and final settlement is pending for me when I had released back the maid in 1st week of October.

Koosh just takes customer for granted.

Beware - don't use their services.

All Happy Happy when you start engaging and after that when u release maid - no attention to your mails.

They just reply 'NOTED' on each of your mail.

I highly recommend to not take their services.

They don't pick calls whenever required.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer services. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of koosh employment services. Koosh Employment Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned koosh employment services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Koosh Employment Services.

Had an Experience with Koosh Employment Services?

Comments

JOBS IN DUBAI - FAKE MONEY RACKET Jobs In Dubai "JOBS IN DUBAI IS A FAKE SITE NOT REGISTERED IN DUBAI, THERE TOLL FREE DUBAI NUMBER IS FAKE, INITIALY WHEN YOU SEND APPLICATION THEY REPLY 1 st Letter from jobs..." Read more AMCAT's spam e-mails Amcat "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..." Read more Ziprecruiter - Laura S. Balay posing as Hiring II Mgr for Fastenal Co-Fontana Ziprecruiter "Attn- wanted to scan the 2 emails came today. Zip is alerting me to 2nd time Fastenal is viewing my resume at the EXACT same time the "alleged" Hiring Mgr..." Read more Aerotek Staffing Services Review from Bellevue, Washington Aerotek "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more