Hi All,

My Nepali maid was having very bad intentions. So forgetful all the time. Always interfering and taking interest in family matters. Always begging dollars.

Great liar. These full time maids takes full advantage of small kids when left unattended. Many times I found her kissing my baby lips. These are really shameless creatures.

Always interested to eat whatever you are eating. Keeps full watch on you and even tries to complain about you to your husband. Ladies please beaware of these full time maids.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of maid service. Koosh Employment Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maid service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Koosh Employment Services.

Had an Experience with Koosh Employment Services?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #1126602

Yes, I agree. Get off your backside and do your own housework. If you have time to write these silly complaints online, you have to time to vacuum your carpets and dust your furniture!

Hi All,I really had a very bad experience with Nepali maid.She came here from India not to find work and earn money instead she was trying to attract my husband by wearing tight clothes, short clothes, sleeveless and attractive transparent bras and tops.My Nepali maid was having very bad intentions.So forgetful all the time.

Always interfering and taking interest in family matters. Always begging dollars.Great liar. These full time maids takes full advantage of small kids when left unattended. Many times I found her kissing my baby lips.

These are really shameless creatures.Always interested to eat whatever you are eating.

Keeps full watch on you and even tries to complain about you to your husband.Ladies please beaware of these full time maids.They will eatup your family integrity, privacy and happiness.Its better you do your work by your own instead of hiring such cheap and characterless full time maids.

Very bad Nepali Maid